INFO ON RUNNING A BITCOIN LIGHTNING NODE
You can also run a Lightning Node, that helps to route payments via the Lightning Network. You can buy a pre build Full Node Package via the Fulmo Shop, which includes both a Bitcoin and Lightning Node. They have a full list of pre-build RaspiBlitz Bitcoin and Lightning Fullnode Packages. I am currently in the process of setting up my lightning node and so I am in the process of learning, these are some of the best resources that helped me.
- Listen to rootzoll & openoms explaining how to run a Lightning Node on the What Bitcoin Did Podcast #372
- PlebNetWiki is an online community that helps you with setting up your lightning node
- What is Lightning liquidity ?
- Lightning Liquidity Management Guide
- Learn how to get your own Bitcoin & Lightning Node running – on a RaspberryPi with a nice LCD via rootzoll’s GitHub
- Jameson Lopp has a great resource list on his website
For further interest in strengthening the Bitcoin from home I included this Twitter thread on Bitcoin “Home Mining” & this article on the topic by Bitcoin Magazine.
Thank you for taking the time to read though this piece, if you have any questions, thoughts or advice, please reach out.